Natural Deodorant


After a great deal of research, I have made 100% natural, aluminum free deodorant that works! I'm thrilled with it! I left out the baking soda, after reading so many complaints about the rash and irritation it causes. What I make and use now is a coconut oil base with added tea tree, eucalyptus and peppermint oils. I am thrilled with how well it works, even after a long day and mowing the lawn in the heat of the sun! 

My new natural deodorant does not feel oily at all, since I only use a tiny bit. It doesn't take much. A very, very light touch is needed here. Barely a pea size is all that's needed under each arm to last all day. 

You can buy commercial, aluminum-free deodorant now, but I hear complaints that it doesn't work very well and, if its "natural", I wonder about my inability to read and understand the ingredient list...

I have tweaked my natural aluminum-free deodorant recipe a bit here and there until happy with it. I think it's good now and I will leave it alone and move onto something else. (Next: Natural Hair products...)





No comments:

Post a Comment